Another beautiful sunset on Lanai, Hawaii as seen from South Kihei on the island of Maui.
The blue Pacific ocean along with the gentle trade wind breeze and pink and purple clouds provides for a tranquil and peaceful evening stroll on the beach. I found this foreground especially attractive with the lava rocks and reflections in the water and the warm glow of the wet sand. With maximum contrast and the camera being hand held correct exposure was key. Do you feel the warmth? I hope you enjoy this image.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor