Beautiful Fall morning in Sunriver, Oregon. Just heading out to golf and the morning sun was lighting the Aspen trees in such a way that they were begging to have their photo taken. It was the shadows that the Aspen's were casting that drew my attention to the scene. There is nothing more beautiful in Nature than when she is shedding her summer coat to prepare for a harsh winter. It was also the small flowers beneath the Aspens that caught my eye. Though they look delicate they can survive the freezing temperatures and blanket of snow that was due to fall in the coming months. Sunriver Oregon is an amazing place. It is hot in the summer and very cold in the winter. Mt Bachelor is just a short distance away from Sun River and 4 hours from Portland, Oregon. Golf, hiking, skiing and biking are ways to enjoy this beautiful location.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor