TAKE PART • WIN $100
It was a glorious summer day when I visited a sunflower farm so vast I could only see rows and rows of sunflowers deep into the horizon. Like soldiers standing at attention awaiting inspection, the sunflowers were all facing toward the east, presumably because this allows them to catch the first light of each day. Viewing this panorama made it seem as though each sunflower looked alike, and in many instances this was true. But after taking wide and long shots of this display, I yearned to capture unique images of individual sunflowers. Among the thousands of sunflowers that had blossomed to full expression, I found this one still awaiting nature's signal to open wide its petals.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor