This photograph has been taken in Strumble Head, Pembrokeshire, UK. While exploring Mid Wales coast I stopped in a little town called Fishguard for a couple of nights. My main goal was to capture the local lighthouse which was quite difficult to reach by car. Eventually, I arrived at about 30 minutes before sunset so there wasn't much time to think about composition and do any scouting for the best location. Therefore I went for a simple shot without any complicated framing. When sun dropped down to the horizon line my only task was to hit the shutter release and hope that the final result will satisfy me. As this photo was taken in the summer I think it is the best time to go back and try diffrent techniques (and not getting late).
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor