I was touring Anglesey in my campervan in July 2019 and was parked up near South Stack Lighthouse for the night. I could see the sunset over this historic building developing and set off to Ellin's Twr which provides a good viewpoint at this time of year as the sun sets in the north west. It had been a dull day and it was nice to see a clear horizon and the foreground clouds. As usual I waited until after the sun had set and the blue hour approached, I was enthralled by the ring of fire that lit the clouds over the lighthouse.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor