This picture was taken the evening before christmas 2018 just as the sun set and the full moon was about to rise. The weather was crisp and cold, and the trees covered with snow in abundance after a perfect start of the winter. The most amazing was that I had the mountain almost by myself, and could spent a long time to get exactly the compositions I wanted. The only obstacle was to avoid leaving tracks in the snow that would compromise future compositions, but to my luck no one had been there skiing before me this night.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor