During a recent workshop at Acadia National Park we were challenged with different assignments. This one was was to capture an image shot from a "worms eye view". Walking through the Sieur de Monts Nature Center provided many different opportunities but this one caught my eye and after several attempts I found this one to be one of my favorites. This particular mushrooms was about two inches tall so I had to get as close to the ground as possible.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor