Shitan is a famous tourist attraction in Anhui, China, many photographers rush to there in every spring just for its rape fields. A couple years ago I had a chance to visit there, but that day was raining heavily, fog arose in the mountain,too, many photographers gave up shooting and sought shelters to protect their gears, I did it, too, suddenly I noticed a classic style pavilion on the top of mountain appeared in the fog far away, no one could stop me switching my lens in the rain at that time then got the perfect shot.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor