We left Brasov city very early in the morning with a friend to photograph some wild animals and birds and maybe if the fog between the mountains helps us, some landscapes. For a few hours as I walked through the forest I didn't see much. Only this fog that doesn't go away. Otherwise in the forest there was complete silence. At one point we arrived in a valley and i see the fog was moving a little here and we decided to wait a bit. In a few minutes the fog began to disappear and the see the sun and rays through the trees. The show that followed was very beautiful. The sun's rays created a special landscape and everything lasted 5-6 minutes.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor