The glorious and magical fall train track shot in Seattle on a gloomy rainy evening.
With the peace and calmness around, I noticed all the smaller details and the dance of colorful fall leaves amidst the forest. It was truly an amazing and incredible experience. This place is so close to the city yet it feels so wild and feels untouched.
There's something so hopeful about this picture. It's like the universe's way of reminding you that even the darkest days can end beautifully. No matter how gloomy Seattle gets, it definitely shines even during its gloomy days. All we need to have is patience and the right eye to find it. This was totally a very very refreshing pause.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor