TAKE PART • WIN $100
I spotted this small grove of trees while exploring a local park during a heavy snowfall. I had to hike up a slope to get a vantage point where the trees could be separated from distracting background elements. Shooting slightly down at them allowed me capture their soft shadows on the snow, while having no distractions behind the snowy canopies. The simplicity in the composition and the overall softness makes for a simple image, where subject and background work together to create a peaceful, meditative atmosphere.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor