That evening, I decided to try my luck at the "pointe du Décollé", in the town of Saint-Lunaire, just next door to my home in Dinard. On this spot, there is a place called "le rocher napoléon" which offers a superb view of the Pointe de la Garde Guérin, and just in line with the sunset at that time. For once, no long exposure, because the strong wind that evening blurred all the details of the scene. I just used a 4 stop GND filter, ideal in front of the sun.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor