We left Brasov city very early in the morning with a friend to photograph some wild animals and birds and maybe if the fog between the mountains helps us, some landscapes at Saint Ana lake from the Ciomatu volcanic massif inHarghita mountains. For a few hours as i walked through the forest and i didn't see much. Only this fog that doesn't go away. Otherwise in the forest there was complete silence.
After walking for a few hours through the forest in complete silence we decided to go down to Saint Ana lake and try our luck here, maybe we can make some beautiful images with the lake and the fog that surrounds it. And I did it. Once we reached the shore of the lake, the landscape in front of us captivated us so much that we stayed a few seconds to admire the spectacle of nature. Then we managed to make some very beautiful images of the lake, the birches that were colored in yellow and reflected in the water of the lake. It was a very beautiful morning and it was worth waking up in the morning
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor