It was summer. I had a day-out with my cousins. We had travelled through the country side roads of Varadahalli - a small village in Shimoga district. On the way back home in the evening, there was this huge backwaters of Sharavathi river that we had to cross. We loaded our bikes on the small ships that helps us cross from one side of the backwaters to the other side.
So, we are on top of this ship...crossing. That is it! The sunset was breath-taking. It made me realize how simple the mother nature is and yet, very creative. The view created by the combinations of simple colors splashed across the sky had made my day.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor