It was an overcast day just what I wanted for taking long exposures in the woods. I traveled to Rosewell Park, a small park, which boarded Rosewell Creak, just south of Fanny Bay on the east side of Vancouver Island. The creak was running full and gave me a few good shots. However I noticed these very large mature big leaf maple tree along the path. As I walk the path looking for the right composition I spotted these I spotted three trees standing alone. Feeling they would be great for a long exposure I set up my Canon 6Dmark 11, on my tripod, attached my Canan 25-105 f/4 IS, added a 6 stop ND filter. Setting the ISO at 100, the f/stop at 11, which gave me a 15 Sec. exposure, I correct my focus and took the shot. I am pleased.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor