This image was captured last May at Rosa Beach, in the Southern Brazilian coast. Due to the pandemic restrictions the pollution levels were much lower than usual so I could enjoy some nice skies for night photography. Using the wide angle lens my intention was to capture the Milky Way arch in the sky and the coastline as an opposite arch, both linked by the rocks. The final image is a blend of an exposure for the sky and a longer one, with lower ISO, for the land.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor