I usually join a group of fellow hikers called Patras' hikers and every Sunday we hike on the outskirts of our town Patras, Greece. When this photo was taken I had with me my trusty Sigma Macro lens and I photographed various wild flowers during our hike because it was spring and all around there was an amazing array of wild flowers to be photographed. I also had my tripod with me, a very old Benbo trekker tripod that is still going strong, after so many years. I saw this nice cluster of flowers (I believe of wild garlic) and I very much liked the hues' palette and the contrast with the yellow stamens and the pink petals. So, here it is!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor