Kettle Road is a short, dirt road in the mountains of central Pennsylvania. It is part of a sprawling network of dirt roads snaking over the mountains. This stretch of Kettle Road winding sinuously through the woods is one of my favorite local places to photograph in all seasons. I usually try to photograph this scene on rare occasions when morning fog lingers on the mountain top. The fog helps to simplify the background, diffuse the lighting, and lend an air of mystery.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor