In our garden we have a number of trees. One of them, a Norway spruce, once served as a Christmas tree, which we saved from being simply thrown away after Christmas. On an early morning in late September, the tree was covered with morning dew, which gave its appearance a noble shine. Tiny water pearls were hanging everywhere on the needles of the branches. This would not last long that morning, so I hurried to catch this fascinating moment before the sun's rays would hit the tree and the droplets would disappear.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor