Minimalism is my thing in landscape photography. I really love to shoot minimalist images, but at the same time I find it the most difficult genre of photography. Nature is a chaos of colors, shapes and light that doesn't want to be photographed in simple way. You must fight to find a decent composition and light.
The picture is taken at the beach in Southern Finland during the covid-19 lockdown last spring. I could go to this location but the forbidden area was only 500 meters away.
This image is one of my favorite photos. It's simple, almost abstract but at the same time you can clearly see what is the subject. And of course: the light is perfect.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor