Taken during a photography tour in southern Portugal, more precisely near Portimao. Praia do Torrado is the name of the beach. The weather was not as good that day as on the other days, but then the sun showed up at sunset. And that resulted in an interesting looking sky. There weren't too many people on the beach that evening. So I could take photos undisturbed.
This picture was taken with a full frame Nikon D810, a 16-35mm f/4 lens at 16mm focal lens, a polarizer, 0.9 ND Grad and a graduated filter.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor