I collected some dry leaves during my walk in botanical garden in Prague. I was practicing macro photography and came up with idea of making photo of these fragile dry leaves with rather dark color theme (reminding me of Game of Thrones series). I wanted to create dramatic dark of picture but not black and white. These leaves to me look like knights armor or some kind. of weaponry. Shallow depth of field to bring focus on fine ornament details.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor