At this location I had tried several times to capture good light. One morning at the end of May everything went well with the tide, light and clouds. The wide-angle portrait format shows off the foreground with the calm water to its best advantage. I had been looking for good foregrounds in various locations on the north coast. There are many areas in Porto da Cruz where such a recording is possible. Therefore, I visit this place almost every morning during the week when I was at Madeira.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor