The weather forecast for this day (31/01/2020) wasn’t looking promising but I decided to take a gamble and drive the hour journey to Portland Bill in the hope of some colour in the sky. I was very surprised to see this unfold right before my eyes, I also got some big wave shots but the sunset was a much better photo. This must be a lucky place for me as every time I’ve made the trip the conditions have been superb. It’s definitely a place I highly recommend.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor