Port Jackson in Sydney by the harbour bridge at sunrise. This image was a case of sheer good luck. I was travelling to work on the river ferry and it was very misty. When I saw the sun rising in the background, the light started to fill out in an ethereal way.
I take a point and shoot camera everywhere, and on this occasion, it was the Leica X2 which has a fixed lens, but it is a very versatile tool.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor