Although it is preferable to photograph this lighthouse from the beach at the very beginning of the summer, at daybreak, so as to have the sun rise just behind the lighthouse, I was still lucky enough to have very nice colors to highlight this beautiful place. I highly recommend the detour if you pass by there, because the coast is full of nice surprises with many rocks placed everywhere as if they had fallen from the sky! Magnificent.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor