Unusual waterfall pearl in the wild nature of Balkans in front of the foggy sunrise, during colorful Autumn. The pure natural light makes the original landscape for me! Early morning I got this shot when the light was embraced the whole scene. The colors the fog, and the shape of the waterfall made some different points on this shot that always are in my target. The Plitvice National park in Croatia is a paradise for photographers especially in the fall season!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor