The Phare du Petit Minou in the district of the commune of Plouzané in the department of Finistère marks the passage of the Strait of Brest. Its identifier is Fl(2)WR.6s, its range is 19 nm. What makes it attractive to photographers is the winding, paved path that leads across an arched bridge to the lighthouse - really a beautiful place.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor