All uploaded and approved pictures are now published on the website, in addition to the best also being shared to our social media platforms to over 600,000 followers, providing even more exposure for you and your photography.
Southern Arizona is a wonderland of mountain wilderness and scenic beauty waiting to be explored. My wife and I are spending a couple of weeks living just outside Patagonia while some repairs are made to our house, which gives me the opportunity to get out and see this beautiful part of the state. Landscapes here are dotted with active ranches and grazing cows on the rugged rolling hills. Taller peaks are always looming in the background and the sun’s colors put on a show in the sky every morning and evening. This photo is taken at dusk from a road named Circulo Montana that runs along one of the ridge lines near Patagonia Lake State Park. I enjoy thinking about what a particular vista looked like twenty years ago or even a hundred. There’s a certain wonder and calm that comes with the slower pace and realizing that the views probably haven’t changed much over the years. In a world where technology change is seemingly constant, I’m glad there are places to explore that serve almost as a living record of our past.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor