During a late night thunderstorm resulting from the outer bands of a hurricane in the Gulf of Mexico off the coast of Panama City Beach, Florida I took a long exposure to capture the spectacular lightning display. This image was not as dramatic as a previous image (taken through a sliding door) which included multiple bolts. The rain swells subsided enough to move the camera outside to the balcony allowing for a long exposure without a completely water saturated camera.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor