The Oregon coastline offers opportunities at every turn of the road. This photo was taken as the sun set over the Pacific and the storms of March were rolling in. The tide was in and creating these amazing laneways in the rocks. Placing my tripod in the surf allowed me to capture this wide angle shot taken at 19mm. This is the best time to be on the Oregon coast as the wind and weather always make for dramatic landscape photography.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor