This lighthouse is located in Oostmahorn (Friesland, NL), in the Lauwersmeer NP area. I was there on January 1, early in the morning. It was wonderfully quiet on New Year's Day. The sky was cloudy, but every now and then a ray of sun came out. It also blew a bit. By making use of a long shutter speed, the water became nice and flat and there was movement in the air. The conversion to black and white provides a dramatic effect.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor