Capricious wind is the host of the mountain altitude here. It fluffs up the blanket of the clouds, dims the gilded slopes, and the sky comes out timidly with its distant matted blue.
The steppe smells like the autumn cold and freedom. And there is not a soul around. Our voices only will drown in its unknown space.
Our eyes catch up with living sun spots. And the larch trees' gilded dress generously gives us the warm and bright light.
These moments are short and magical. And it's time to move on for us.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor