Fall is photography heaven, there are pictures everywhere. While as landscape photographers we are used to walking mile after mile and to climbing mountain after mountain, beauty can also be very close to home. In fact, even in my garden, just underneath an apple tree right in front of my terrace. Some leaves lose their color earlier than others, and the sheer amount of colors, details and contrasts this phenomenon offers can be fascinating and almost overwhelming. Then again, some photos just offer themselves and almost jump at you, which was the case with this one.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor