Why go far away when beauty can be found just around the corner? Or in fact, in my own garden? Mushrooms are fascinating creatures; they seem to pop up over night. All of a sudden there were a few dozens of them spread over my lawn after a few rainy days. As I have no idea whether they were any good for eating I decided to make use of them from a photographic standpoint, and I kind of liked this little family of mushrooms. I placed a flash to the side of the scene to create some interesting depth and shadows. They say the devil is in the details, but beauty can definitely be found there as well.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor