I captured this life-giving image three weeks ago at the Northwestern Glacier in the Kenai Fjords National Park. It was a splendid August summer day in Alaska. At about 60 degrees, we had a delightful 4-hour boat ride out of Seward to get to this beautiful scene. Along the way, we encountered a very large pod of Orcas, a Humpback Whale, Sea Otters and multiple snow-covered mountain ranges as far as the eye could see. Encountering small icebergs in the aqua-toned water near the glacier, made it a picture perfect day.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor