Growing up in Washington state I've spend a lot of time in the cascade and Olympic mountains. On summer days I try to get out in nature as much as possible despite the weather. This particular day was extremely cloudy in the north cascades. As it neared evening, the clouds slowly seemed to dissolve into the surrounding valleys. It was a beautiful sight. Visiting the mountains in the late summer or early autumn seems to provide the most dramatic weather and best photo opportunities.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor