An autumn nature shot I took while exploring the parks and natural areas of Newport, Wales. The 50mm is my favourite lens, I find it so versatile for a wide range of photography. I love the dreamy look and feel the images get when shooting with the aperture wide open. I believe that beauty can be found everywhere whilst taken photos, you sometimes just have to search for it or capture things in a different way. The late afternoon light was beautiful on the day the photo was taken, and although not to everyones tastes, I think the lens flare adds an artistic element to the photograph.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor