I was on an mid morning shoot on a very grey, wet day in early winter. The clouds were scudding overhea , the beach was deserted except for seagulla and the tide was very low. WThe rocks looked solid and timeless while I waited for the rain to pass. When I dashed out from under the trees where I was sheltering, my goal was to capture the solidity of the rocks compared to the movement of the sea ebbing and flowing.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor