I have seen any of pictures of this often photographed lighthouse before. Nevertheless I was happy to visit this place with my camera. This one is one of the most challenging pictures I have ever taken due to harsh gales. I decided to use slower shutter speed to get what I intended before. Passing storm behind the Neist point' lighthouse created a special atmosphere that evening to my camera. Taken during windy conditions in April 2019. Isle of Skye, Scotland.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor