It was a small vacation to Skye to shoot at several places. Very nice island, and we wanted to shoot dramatic skies in the area. After a heavy climb morning walking to the old man of storr we've finished the day at Neist Point. Sadly the weather at Skye during Easter was very sunny: they haven't had this weather for many years so early in the year (Easter). So no dramatic skies sadly enough. But taking the conditions as they are gives a great shot and i even won a contest with it.
Most of the time we see Neist Point with a dramatic sky, but this time it's very nice sunset shot, you don't see that often and that's making this picture special. We've won a 3 week trip to New Zealand with this photo.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor