This photo was taken in Japan. In autumn, Nara's gardens glow with vibrant maple and ginkgo leaves. I remember my amazement looking at the warm colors of the vegetation and with my camera Fujifilm XT2 I wanted to convey this emotion. I chose to use a telephoto lens to give the feeling of an abstract painting in which shapes and colors are highlighted. The photo was taken at dusk and I think this uniform light was important to achieve this.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor