I have been keeping a close eye on Mt. Rainier for the fall colors, the weather indicated that it has snow storm a night before, that might be a good combination of snow and fall colors, so I took the trip up Mt. Rainier the very next day, sure enough, the trails were covered with snow the condition was beautiful, the location I choose was the Skyline trail, I can see the snow, fall colors showing nicely even with the snow on top, mountain showing nicely with fast moving clouds with the waterfall in the foreground, so I set up my camera and tripod and waited until the warm evening started to lite up the mountain and all the other combination fell in place, I am very happy with the result. Autumn is definitely the best season to visit Mt. Rainier.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor