On my first trip ever to Mount Rainier National Park, the sky was full of clouds and rain. I unfortunately did not see Mount Rainier that day. But on my drive through the park, I saw some really beautiful scenery. In this photo, the clouds were blowing through a valley and across a ridgeline. They were hugging the ridgeline tightly, but in some of the clearings I was able to see some of the brilliant autumn colors along the hillside.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor