One of my favorite spots in Mount Rainier National Park, at the best time of the year. It was a great year for wildflowers and this area's meadows were bursting with color. Bugs were not too bad this year. This area is good for sunrise or sunset, well before or after the crowds. Morning light is better on the mountain. Sunset light provides a nice sunstar and warmth on the meadows. Keep your camera out on the way back down to the parking lot as the chances for great compositions are relentless.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor