TAKE PART • WIN $100
I took this photo while I was coming down from Mount Linzone after a day of trekking in the snow. At that moment the sun was almost setting and cast its golden light into the cool, humid air.
It was just over half an hour to go back to the pratenza point and that bare and lonely birch, at the edge of the cliff, caught my attention. Below the cliff, the shapes of the small town of Roncola blend in the winter mist.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor