I was just walking in one of the old Moscow parks. The weather was overcast. The mood also matched the weather, just as gloomy and sad. The camera, as usual, is always with me. I still had doubts about the lens-Canon 135 f / 2.0. Usually I use a wide-angle lens for landscapes, but this time I didn't take it. So I decided to make a vertical frame. And I decided to take a picture of this nice autumn alley.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor