In the French Alps, Located in the area of Aigueblanche in the Tarentaise valley, the Morel torrent is one of the most formidable torrents of Savoie, for centuries Men have had to deploy ingenuity to protect themselves from its devastating overflows by creating these waterfalls on more than a mile long that break the force of the torrent which have mitigated its violence and since then it has become a peaceful torrent where it is pleasant to walk around.
At the end of its waterfalls we can see the large waterfall from a height of 80 meters.
It was in November 2015 during a nice and easy 2 hours hike that we can discover this beautiful site. The weather was slightly cool but pleasant with a beautiful light.
That was a perfect autumn day for make photos.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor