Automne brings wonderful colours to the woods, I drove through them several times but had no camera with me. One week-end, I could finally take a chance to go and take some pictures, but it was nearly the end of the "show" as several trees had already lost all their leaves. Despite this, the forrest was still magic, the colours had a beautiful gradient from yellow to brown. Unfortunately there was no sun that day, it would have been even more magic
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor