I was on a road trip on the scenic byway 12 in Utah, USA when I just kept getting hit with bad luck at every turn. Car broke down, blown out tire, full camp grounds, etc. I just could not catch a break. I had decided to get off the beaten path and decided to explore small rural towns instead of the national parks when I found the quaint little town of Monroe, Utah.
As I was exploring, I had stumbled upon a local park that is hidden within a gorge that was just just filled with colorful trees of yellows, reds, oranges, and greens. I had actually never experienced autumn colors before and I was in awe. So I captured the colors and the feelings as best I could. I had always wanted to capture the essence of Autumn and felt like a close up of the gorgeous colors was exactly what I needed in my portfolio. I plan on finding this magical location again and really exploring the beautiful wonders it offers.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor